Architectural | Pro | Plus | Free
- Micro Lessons
- Video Support
- Feature Comparison
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Custom Version
- Activate the FREE version
Draft It - Upgrading your FREE version
There are four different Draft it systems, you can upgrade the FREE version to either Draft it Plus, Draft it Pro or Draft it Architectural.
This is very easy to do, simply select any of the 'BUY NOW' buttons to purchase the version of your choice and then activate that version.
The following is a step by step guide:-
1. Click on the 'BUY NOW' button for the version your want to purchase. These are located on Home page, and various locations on the Draft it pages on this site.
When you do this the version selected is added to your shopping cart and the purchase process starts.
2. Country Selection. The following image shows the section of this page.
If you have a EURO VAT number tick the box and select your country within the EU. Otherwise just select your country. This information is added to you address details later and is used to calculate any tax that should be added to the purchase price.
Now click 'OK'.
3. Your selection is now displayed in the cart. Here (as shown in the image below) you can see the total price including any tax. The approximate price in US Dollars and Euros is also displayed.
If you plan to have more than one user then change the quantity to match the number of users and press 'Recalculate'.
If you want to change the version selected you can use the 'remove' link take the item out of the basket.
You can also change the selected country here with the 'change' link.
Once you are happy with the settings click on 'Checkout'.
4. Address Details. On this page you need to enter the billing address details of the account that is paying the total due. Required fields are marked with an asterix.
This postal address and email address will be registered as the owner/user of the licence. In the event that for whatever reason this needs to be different you need to make the purchase with the correct payment details. The ownership of the licence can be transferred later by emailing a request to email@example.com.
In most cases cadlogic software is provided as standard as a download so click the link to make the delivery address the same as the billing address.
Enter the 'How did you hear about us' information.
Once all of the information has been entered choose you payment method by clicking on the relevant button.
5. Payment. Depending on the button selected you will now be prompted to select the payment card type and details, or confirm your paypal account details.
Once this is done your order payment will be processed and your order completed.
You will receive by email an order confirmation/invoice. In addition to this an activation email containing all of the information you need to activate your new version. For more information on this please return to the main Draft it Support page.