Architectural | Pro | Plus | Free
- Video Support
- Feature Comparison
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Custom Version
- Activate the FREE version
Why Draft It V4 ...
- Easy to use
Draft It has been specifically designed to be easy to use for all users, professional or hobbyists alike.
- Create, print, save
Create, print and save all work with no restriction and unlimited access; unlike other free Cad software.
- Powerful drawing tools
These will allow you to create accurate and professional level drawings for your project.
- Metric and Imperial units
Completely customise and set your own measurement units to suit your specification.
Draft It CAD Software in Detail
Draft It Version 4 is faster and more powerful than previous versions whilst retaining its acclaimed ease of use. It is a 2D CAD software for suitable for all users, in the office or at home. You can create, print and save your own drawings and designs.
Draft It's easy to use snapping and co-ordinate input make drawing construction an almost effortless process. When drawing the system displays dynamic dimensions so you can visually check distances/sizes, or you can type in sizes directly. Alternatively you can snap to end points, mid points, intersections etc. where Draft It identifies the type of snap as the cursor passes over it.
Draft It CAD Software Features
- Powerful drawing tools - Line, Arc, Circle, Rectangle, Offset, Rectangular, Polar & Linear Array.
- Dynamic editing functions with visual handles and snaps
- Support of various Metric and Imperial Units
- Standard Metric, Imperial and Custom Sheet Sizes
- Linear, Angular, Radial, Diameter and Arrow Dimension tools
- Comprehensive Help system including tutorial exercises.
For a full list of features, see the Draft It CAD Software Feature Comparison page.