Architectural | Pro | Plus | Free
- Micro Lessons
- Video Support
- Feature Comparison
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Custom Version
- Activate the FREE version
Why Upgrade to Draft It Pro? ...
- Import AutoCAD DWG & DXF files
An import tool allows control of file position, scale and units, meaning you can work on the same file easily across different software.
- More Dimension Tools
Create you own Dimension Styles, Break Leader lines and even more types including chain, multi-point and radial length.
- Huge Symbol Libraries
Hundreds of pre-drawn symbols, including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic.
- Low cost lifetime upgrade
A low, one off upgrade cost to grab these new features and more.
Draft It Pro CAD Software in Detail
The NEW VERSION of Draft it Pro is a low cost upgrade to the Plus version of Draft it. Now you can upgrade your FREE Draft it system to Draft it Pro for just £99.
The new Draft It Pro Version 4 is faster and more powerful than previous versions whilst retaining its acclaimed ease of use. It is 2D CAD software suitable for all users, in the office or at home.
Draft It Pro CAD Software Features
Contains all of the features of the FREE & PLUS versions and much more ...
- Multiple Symbol Insertion Points - define additional insertion points in key positions on symbols
- Construction Lines - easily create Horizontal, Vertical, Angle, Tangent and offset construction lines
- Layouts - greater flexibility to printing and drawing output requirements
- Properties Explorer - displays the settings of the item(s) being drawn or modified. Can be used to change settings as well
- Isometric Grid - Define to assist Isometric drawing
- Export AutoCAD DWG, DXF & Adobe PDF file formats
For a full list of features, see the Draft It CAD Software Feature Comparison page.
To read more about Draft it Pro see the More Details page.